Trek Powerfly ( only gone and ordered one )

stesteste

Pedelecer
May 2, 2012
bradford
I might go to all terrain in saltaire for a demo need a bike now the cube looks lovely , how much is it to hire out for the day troutie[emoji3],,i used to have the on one fatty loved it

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Mr T

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 30, 2016
Lancs
IMG_0048.JPG Well finally made the plunge, pick it up next Saturday and will be out on sunday for sure. Happy days xxx . This is my 1st ebike, hope it's all it cracked up to be. Do you guys recommend tubeless?

Reactions: Sarabee

Mr T

Dec 30, 2016
Lancs
where do you ride mt T
tubeless is great
I found the stock tyres pretty gripless on the dales limestone

great bike you will love it
Hi trouty, I ride around Hebden bridge and Peak District. What tires did you switch too or would recommend. Not much tread on the stock tires

trouty

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2016
west yorkshire BD20
I found the Bonty tyres very hard compound should wear well but no grip on wet grass ( well what does ) and the limestone
I went for the full 3 inch WTB Bridger and like them alot
were on offer from crc http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/s?q=wtb+bridger+tcs+light+fast+rolling+tyre&cat=product

but you need to get the pressure right for you as if too soft then a bit squirmy on the tarmac but grip like an octopus on the rocks

I put the Bonty tyres on my hardtail x fatbike ( i converted it to 27.5 plus from full fat ) and use for tarmac rides and running the dog al;ong the towpath .

Hebden bridge not far from Silsden I have been meaning to do the Mary townley loop for a while but from my recce ride a couple of weeks ago it will be a 2 battery job for the whole 47 miles and 6000 ft of uphill

Mr T

Dec 30, 2016
Lancs
Cheers trouty will give the stock tires a try and see how I get on with em.
Maybe we can plan a sortie soon.

Cheers

Related Articles

Advertisers