Tyre advice please

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
What bike would you recomend Steve? I've been looking at this year's merida eone sixty

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
What bike would you recomend Steve? I've been looking at this year's merida eone sixty
Not very helpful, but i wouldn't it's such personal choice. Take your time and do your research and ride as many as you can, then decide. I've waited 000's on bike from not being patient. Good luck.

chris130256

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 4, 2016
herefordshire
We quite often ride the Downs, North and South but personally I like the burms and jumps at Bedgbury, horses for courses.

Magic Mary's on order, legs not feeling too bad so off for another ride.
If you enjoy off road riding then get as much suspension as you can afford. It just makes things easier and will flatter your skills. I bought a bike with 150mm front and back but my next bike will have 200mm at least. I'm considering upgrading to better suspension on my present bike.

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
If you enjoy off road riding then get as much suspension as you can afford. It just makes things easier and will flatter your skills. I bought a bike with 150mm front and back but my next bike will have 200mm at least. I'm considering upgrading to better suspension on my present bike.
They only problem with that is the more suspention the more it costs.

Looks like my Haibike will be up for sale very soon incase anyone's looking for one.

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
Its a Haibike Sduro Allmtn pro 150mm travel xt gears and brakes. Mavic wheels, Rockshox front and back with the EI fitted so the rear shock adjusts to either what the front fork is doing or the cadence. More tec than you can shake a stick at.
Now the wife wont believe that I only wanted to buy some tires but the blokes on the forum said!!
I'll be out on it early this evening and cant wait

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
Couldn't wait until 6 so took the afternoon off. Wow really love it, Bedgbury was nearly empty so track to my self just 3 or 4 others on it. The suspension was superb the rear shock worked very well, so well I got round in 40 mins dead and dead was how I felt after.
Really well planted in the corners, riding position felt great, the only thing I didn't like was the front brake on the left so changed that when I got back.

The rear shock with EI on it and twin front rings

Reactions: Gaz and LeighPing

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
A lot of tech to go wrong, especially electronic suspension hmmm. My view is some what tainted after having problems with previous bikes. i'll stick with the bosch motor as my bikes weakest point.

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
It's quite easy to rip off if it goes wrong but great working and hopefully will fit a long time. I'm old but love technology

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing and tisme

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
for £360 they can keep it, i have a shock pump it has a gauge on it and everything i need ;)

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Related Articles

Advertisers