Urban Mover U Motion UM33X Repair Manual, or tehnical diagram?

AlexBlue85

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2019
Hi to all the members of the forum,I am new here ,sorry if my post is not where it suppose to be,but I have searched the forum and couldn't find any information about that could help me to fix my problems.
I got in to the eBikes just few weeks ago, when my wife was complaining about the hills she has to go to get back home from her job soo I said that I will convert the pushbike that she has in to an electric one.
I found some guy on ebay that was selling some parts of an used urban mover UM33X,and the price was good,soo I bought them off him cheap,and arrange to collect them in the weekend. When I got to his place,he said if I want I can have all the parts,for 50 pounds more and I was happywith that as he said all the parts are there ,and I got the frame and wheels also a box with parts...
I got home and I have tried to put back together the bike, as I am good at fixing things and have in the past.Only problem I am facing is that I don't know how the pedelec system works on this bike.I have one metal plate and the main crank, the wirefrom the senzor is there,I have the bcm and other wires from the brakes,and motor...I have an idea of how to get them together but I want to be sure I am doing it right.
I am looking for a service/repair manual that can show me how to assamble back the pedelec system on it,and other wire diagrams for the urban mover UM33X.
Or can someone please help me with info about how to get my eBike back in one piece?
Thank you!
Alex

Advertisers