Very dissatisfied customer!

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
Don't use aliexpress,s buyer protection it's not worth a dam!
I have to disagree. I've spent over £15,000 on AliExpress over the past year and have had an issue with 5 transactions - maybe £500 worth of purchases. For each case opened, I have been given at least an equal level of protection as I would receive from Ebay and have not been left out of pocket. All payments were made using AliPay.

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
pistolpete, we are all still waiting for a link to the battery you purchased as this would be very useful to the forum members. Aliexpress is an extremely useful resource for all sorts of stuff that is either unavailable or over-priced here in the UK, so before you start putting people off using it, maybe you could make us aware of the ONE seller you are having trouble with. Go to my orders on Ali, click on the battery you bought, right click and copy the web page address and then right click and paste onto your next post. Simples:)

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Pete, I am interested in contacting them for an alternative battery case, hence my questions. We have a problem with our battery case tool and it's going to cost quite a few quid to repair so I am looking for a case that will fit.

All the best, David

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Yes David, I noted you were asking and it's information that would benefit anyone on the forum looking for the same. I can't help thinking the OP is pi**ed off and angry and sees the forum as a place to let off steam without a thought for anyone else. I appreciate your status as a trade member with certain CS standards to maintain in your posts, I fortunately do not.;)

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
No problems with Aliexp here have had 3 or 4 items fully refunded with out quibble, PP isn't dissing Aliexp per say but questioning the validity of paying for extra insurance protection.

Advertisers