Veterans need Oxygen

Oxygenated

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 30, 2018
North Kent coast
I am, and my wife also, a delighted user of an Oxygen S-Cross Hybrid bike. We have had them for 16 month now and ridden over 2,500 trouble free miles over varied terrain.

We can't recommend Oxygen bikes too strongly as a result of our experience. The fact that you have 18 levels of power assistance to the 21 manual gears means that you can use as much, or as little, assistance as you wish. It gives a normal bike riding experience with the power assistance as a plus factor. They also look fantastic and we have had many enquiries and questions from people when we stop somewhere on our rides. We find that we can comfortably ride over 40 miles with half the battery to spare!

As we are so pleased with the bikes we will use them on our planned Lands End to John O'Groats (LEJOG) in September. We will be doing this for charity and for our own adventure experience. I am 73 and my wife is 69 - we certainly couldn't attempt this without the support of battery assistance.

Thank you Oxygen Bikes for giving us this opportunity!

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
I am, and my wife also, a delighted user of an Oxygen S-Cross Hybrid bike. We have had them for 16 month now and ridden over 2,500 trouble free miles over varied terrain.

We can't recommend Oxygen bikes too strongly as a result of our experience. The fact that you have 18 levels of power assistance to the 21 manual gears means that you can use as much, or as little, assistance as you wish. It gives a normal bike riding experience with the power assistance as a plus factor. They also look fantastic and we have had many enquiries and questions from people when we stop somewhere on our rides. We find that we can comfortably ride over 40 miles with half the battery to spare!

As we are so pleased with the bikes we will use them on our planned Lands End to John O'Groats (LEJOG) in September. We will be doing this for charity and for our own adventure experience. I am 73 and my wife is 69 - we certainly couldn't attempt this without the support of battery assistance.

Thank you Oxygen Bikes for giving us this opportunity!
that's a great recommendation. I am thinking of getting one myself

D

Deleted member 22539

Hi
Welcome to the site
Nice to hear your such a happy person with your bikes .