WANTED !!

Jay Blackburn

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2015
Bottle Battery type Holder - ie with lock at top and a 'cup' at the bottom. Preferably with 2 circular holes in bottom for switch and plug.
Just maybe someone out there can help ???
Thank you for looking

D

Deleted member 4366

Note that they sell two versions including the one that you want.

Beach Thorncombe

Pedelecer
Dec 15, 2016
United Kingdom
Hi D8veh,

I read the ad as stating "This spare or second part fits all ELFEi Water Bottle Batteries." and assumed it mentioned the two batteries, (ELFEiBottlebattery36V9Ah and ELFEiBottlebattery36V11.6Ah), to clarify that point.

Beach Thorncombe

Pedelecer
Dec 15, 2016
United Kingdom
I've been pondering buying a couple to attach to some of my machines. Only being able to ride one ebike at a time, I'd be able to use one 10ah lithium bottle battery with different machines.

I've already adapted an, otherwise, empty Powabyke battery case to accommodate a, (hidden), lithium bottle battery and that means I can provide lightweight lithium power to all my variously modded PB Euros simply by exchanging the pack. (Like Thunderbird 2 exchanges pods).

Thinking about the Yamaha Easy we discussed last week, it too would benefit from being given a bottle battery bracket, allowing it to join my Euro based lithium bottle battery swingers. :)