What panniers fit on a wisper 705 torque rack?

LittleMo

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 26, 2016
Nottingham
I like the wisper 705 bike, but it doesn't look as if you could fit a pannier on the rack. I have Ortlieb classic rear panniers. The review of the 905 on this site says that the author got their Ortlieb panniers to attach - are they the same type or were adjustments needed? The shop I went to tried suggested the sort that fit over the top, but I need to fit a lot in for work or shopping trips, to be able to carry using the shoulder straps on the panniers, and to be able to attach and detach them quickly as I often need to remove them when I stop. Does anyone know? Thanks.

JohnArran

Oct 13, 2015
It is true that it's hard to fit normal panniers. I have managed to fit an ortlieb pannier. It is a City model. It has short clips at the top which is why it fits. But it is a bit awkward to clip on, a bit tight. However, it does work. It detaches more easily than it attaches.

I tried a pair of natural with longer top clips but these are virtually impossible to fit.

LittleMo

May 26, 2016
Nottingham
The rack that David of AMPS supplied (bolts on top of bike rack) works well with my Ortlieb panniers - thanks David.