What would you do?

grldtnr

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
south east Essex
Now , children ,play nice, there is no need to cast aspertions of cretinous behaviour on each other, Zlatern you should know better than to behave in this way ,given your age & wisdom.

From what I have read here KTM, rightly or wrongly cast doubt on the validity of the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail, not of Zlatern.

Should my posting annoy either party ,then I couldn't give a tinkers cuss!

Behave with respect to others, then others will respect you!

To be continued.....

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Now , children ,play nice, there is no need to cast aspertions of cretinous behaviour on each other, Zlatern you should know better than to behave in this way ,given your age & wisdom.

From what I have read here KTM, rightly or wrongly cast doubt on the validity of the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail, not of Zlatern.

Should my posting annoy either party ,then I couldn't give a tinkers cuss!

Behave with respect to others, then others will respect you!

To be continued.....
Nice post, we, ve already moved on.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Although he was no saint, it is partly because these types of muck throwing/clashes that have driven the knowledgeable d8veh away.
Childish comes to mind.

• Agree
Reactions: mike killay

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
running away... moving on :) call it what you like lol.

I'm here all day :)
You can`t help yourself can you? A childish parting dig you just had to get in - right??

The topic was `What would you do`. It wasn`t a diatribe on the content of the Daily Mail was it? But you thought you would make a name for yourself in being a smart arse with your reply.

Well done! How educated!!

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Although he was no saint, it is partly because these types of muck throwing/clashes that have driven the knowledgeable d8veh away..
Yup agreed - generally it takes only a few to take forums down. I've taken long breaks from here due to too many posts /topics taken over by other people's ego

All is hard to build and easy to destroy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Gringo and Nealh

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
running away... moving on :) call it what you like lol.

I'm here all day :)
I, ve been out playing on Jetski all
afternoon.
You need to get out biking more KTM, I recommend a Haibike. They are great.
I thought we, d moved on anyway. Ahwell, it's all good natured. Most of it anyway.

I, ve been out playing on Jetski all
afternoon.
You need to get out biking more KTM, I recommend a Haibike. They are great.
I thought we, d moved on anyway. Ahwell, it's all good natured. Most of it anyway.
Was out on my KTM eBike on wednesday, its plenty good enough for me, and I seem to be faster than any of the local Haibike owners.

https://www.strava.com/activities/1680985314#comments

But yes, its all good natured, we're just messing about on the internet, its pointless and no one wins, it just kills time when I'm on hold to the bank and hones debating skills in case they are ever needed on day. Plus it is good to see other peoples opinions on a range of issues.

• Agree
Reactions: Zlatan

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Was out on my KTM eBike on wednesday, its plenty good enough for me, and I seem to be faster than any of the local Haibike owners.

https://www.strava.com/activities/1680985314#comments

But yes, its all good natured, we're just messing about on the internet, its pointless and no one wins, it just kills time when I'm on hold to the bank and hones debating skills in case they are ever needed on day. Plus it is good to see other peoples opinions on a range of issues.
I was being contentious with comments about bikes. To be fair the KTM is a lovely Ebike. Last year wife and I hired 2 of them at Lake Garda and with a guide went up part of Monte Baldo (???the mountain overlooking lake there)
The bike was certainly slightly more powerful than my Haibike but I didn't think quite as controlled /efficient. It had 500wh battery and used that on similar distance/difficulty that I, d use my 400 on. (subjective assessment)
I will consider a KTM when my Haibike wears out. They are both fantastic bikes.

I was being contentious with comments about bikes. To be fair the KTM is a lovely Ebike. Last year wife and I hired 2 of them at Lake Garda and with a guide went up part of Monte Baldo (???the mountain overlooking lake there)
The bike was certainly slightly more powerful than my Haibike but I didn't think quite as controlled /efficient. It had 500wh battery and used that on similar distance/difficulty that I, d use my 400 on. (subjective assessment)
I will consider a KTM when my Haibike wears out. They are both fantastic bikes.
Yes, don't worry, the bike industry is a small one, all the brands work well together and we're all friends really. We spend too much time at events and shows to worry about bitching about each others products. These days pretty much all bikes are good, customers just need to find the ones that suit their needs, budget and taste. Its harder and harder to buy a bad bike, just easier and easier to buy the wrong one. But them with eBikes particularly you'll be smiling so much riding the one you bought that in many cases you won't know or care you could might have been able to buy one that was better suited to your needs.

We're all ambassadors for the eBike project and I can't see any point now or in the future when the good brands will be squabbling over sales. It doesn't happen in the normal bike industry, so I can't see it happening with eBikes. Lifes too short.

• Agree
Reactions: Fat Rat and Zlatan

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
On the assumption that the hire bike had a CX motor, and your bike a Performance Line motor, then your observation is one that I also agree with, as I have found exactly the same to be true.

Reactions: Zlatan

Advertisers