Where Do You Live V2.0

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
To all of you who have already added the 1st part of your postcode to your location and those who are still thinking about doing it, please add a placemark here Google Maps
I have asked iRuss if there could be a permanent link on the forum to the map.

John
Done!

I too would like to see a permanent link, and perhaps a mention at the start the "introduce yourself" thread.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
put me on the map please

having a spot of trouble on my pc at the moment, if someone would like to add me thats fine..i live in HULL...:)

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
having a spot of trouble on my pc at the moment, if someone would like to add me thats fine..i live in HULL...:)
Hi Keith,

Done - right in the centre of Hull. You can move it to be more accurate when and if you would like to do so.

Cheers,

Django

Footie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2007
Cornwall. PL27
I must have missed something.
I have gone to Google Maps after signing into the forum.
But I can't see how I can I add myself to the map.
This may be a stupid question but - do I have to sign in to Google Maps (setup a membership)? Or what?
Any help would be appreciated.

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Alternatively, if people prefer, they can PM me the first part of their postcode and I am happy to add them - it takes 30 seconds. :)

Cheers,

Django

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
I have arranged names alphabetically (anyone can do this by dragging names on the menu). It seems more useful that way, particularly as numbers grow.

Cheers,

Django

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Hi Keith,

I have added you to H10 and put you in alphabetical order.

Cheers,

Django

C

Cyclezee

Hi Django,
I thought Keith was asking me to add a placemark, you and I were trying to do it at the same time which was rather bizarre:eek:
Probably better if people create their own placemark or PM you as you suggested for the meantime if want that task;)

John

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Hi John,

Apologies - shall pick them up from now if they appear here?

Cheers,

Django

(Wizard - I will add you)

C

Cyclezee

Can I just clarify. If you want to add a placemark to Google Maps and are happy to do it your self using only the first part of your postcode, not your full postcode, then just carry on and do it. If you need some help, send a PM to Django as he has very kindly offered to handle that task.

John:)