Where to get bafang?

Russelliow

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2017
iom
I've seen that Dillinger site but the prices look a bit over the top. I saw the motor kit elsewhere for £500 ish but was sold out. Dillinger want £1200 with a battery!

Reactions: Fordulike

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Jimmy's ebay prices do make me smile. On one hand BGA and on the other Insat, its the same with batteries.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing
D

Deleted member 4366

I suspect that he's out of stock. Some Ebay sellers just amend the price so that nobody will buy until the stock comes in. It's easier to do that than pull the ad, plus it keeps a window into your showroom.

eBike Battery Team

Official Trade Member
Nov 27, 2015
London
ebikebatteries.co.uk
Hi all,

Just to let you know: we are fully stocked up at the moment, but we did become disillusioned with the way eBay & Amazon treat sellers & we wanted to encourage buyers to contact us directly to avail of the best deals!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
can you re cell a bosch gen 2 batt yet ? as it can now be done but need to send it to germany ;(

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Jimmy's prices look similar on both ebay and shop links so why the PMSL ?
Coz he's changed the price back to normal before you looked at the link. Originally it was something like 11 thousand pounds.

d8veh is correct in saying that it is an eBay selling tactic to keep the listing up and running.

Insat/BGA re-working are highly regarded on this forum, so will be a totally safe bet to buy from.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If not sure about taking recommends for face value on here, visiting Jimmy at work is a great morning/afternoon or day out depending on where you live.. Bounds Green tube Station is only a 5 minute walk from his modern workshop premises.

Reactions: Steve UKLSRA

JohnnyBBadd

Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2016
Gloucestershire
Insat/BGA would definitely be my choice for batteries - Jimmy is incredibly helpful and knows his stuff. I bought from him last year and would recommend him whole heartedly.

I bought my motor here http://eclipsebikes.com/bafang-8fun-bbs02b-drive-750w-motor-p-1100.html

Not the HD that you're looking for, but the 750W is pokey enough for anything I throw at it - and, at that price point, I'd have to be very sure that 1000W would be absolutely necessary...

Recy

Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2016
manchester
Buddy has been waiting on the delivery to Eclipse Bikes which for some time stated arrival as of today Monday - but has checked several times and finds all models advertised but listed 'Out of stock' when in the basket - already?!
Anyone know better?

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
I have decided I need a bbsdh. Where is the best place to get one and a battery in the UK?
I have just fitted a BBSHD bought from EM3EV who are uk vendors based in china ,good prices and top quality batteries plus great communication and after sales.
The BBSHD is crazy fast and needs a good battery to prevent sag.

Recy

Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2016
manchester
BBS0x and BBSHD now in stock at Eclipse. £12.95 tracked p&p to add.

If someone wanted a 38t/40t/or 42t chain ring what are the options over the rather expensive Lekkie etc - is there anything?