Which folding commuter bike

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
the zephyr C has carbon belt drive and IGH, disc brakes front and rear, practically maintenance free but the 26" Zephyr 2017 is sure-footed at over 30mph.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Surfer,

How about the Wisper 806se? It would do the job admirably. It's a little I've budget at £1,099 but has disc brakes back and front. We have a dealer under London Bridge so you test ride it there and they would look after your servicing needs.

All the best, David

806se.jpg

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Why?

David from Wisper will give you the fine detail.

Both shove you along in one way or another, and the dearer bike is way outside your budget anyway.
Thanks Rob

There is a huge difference between the two bikes, here is a link, scroll down to "What is the difference between se and torque bikes?"

https://wisperbikes.com/support/faqs/

All the best, David

Jason P

Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2014
Gonna put in a vote for Kudos' Secret... mine copes well with a 9 mile commute (each way) on a charge. Rides very well, comfortable and stable with plenty of assistance when needed.

surfthewave

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 2, 2017
London
Well, after test riding a few options, I have concluded that a full size bike is more suitable for the poor roads in London. Also I much prefer the smooth and natural power delivery of the Bosch motor (Shimano is also quite nice ). So tmr will pick up a Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 400 All road. The Bosch performance CX is more than adequate for London commute even with the step hills near my house . Looking forward to some light offroad on the weekend.