Who would it be?

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Female... Without doubt, Jenny Rissveds. The best Xc racer that there is.
Beside great looks, I love her focussed determination not be beaten.

Male.... Tough choice between Harald Philipp, Johannes Pistrol and Ali Clarkson. I'd probably opt for Johannes Pistrol, and get him to guide me down some of Wilder Kaiser.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeighPing

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
EddiePJ of course! As long as we get to eat roast rabbit cooked in his outdoor oven after :rolleyes:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I could think of some people on the brexit thread who'd have a better argument.
Maybe, but the OP specified candidates had to be good company and an inspiration.

The three I specified have inspired billions and never seemed to lack company, but I don't know the Brexit thread contributors qualities in this respect.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimod

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Female... Without doubt, Jenny Rissveds. The best Xc racer that there is.
Beside great looks, I love her focussed determination not be beaten.

Male.... Tough choice between Harald Philipp, Johannes Pistrol and Ali Clarkson. I'd probably opt for Johannes Pistrol, and get him to guide me down some of Wilder Kaiser.
EddiePJ, when you say a female do you mean a "dirty female" because I cant imagine anything to be clean when I think about you.

• :D
Reactions: Sarabee and EddiePJ

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
oliver hardy...or raquel welch..although she getting on a bit now...them legs...oooffff....ollly cause he,d make me laugh...

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Richard Feynman and Joyce grenfield two very funny interesting intelligent people.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Now flecc, like I said this is where things start to get confusing because your no truth could be some ones truth :confused:
This only came about because you challenged my original post, which was in no way confusing. I presume that was because I mentioned the three individuals by name.

I should be able to mention anyone without being challenged just for mentioning them.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
This only came about because you challenged my original post, which was in no way confusing. I presume that was because I mentioned the three individuals by name.

I should be able to mention anyone without being challenged just for mentioning them.
Now that is the TRUTH! You are definitely able to mention anything about anyone at anytime regardless.

Reactions: flecc

Advertisers