Wisper 705 Torque

yaffa

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2016
Kent
Hi I'm selling my Wisper 705 Torque.
I don't ride it, just after I brought it my arthritis in my back got worse and I have trouble getting it up & down the stairs outside my house. It's fine when I'm riding it!
I've only done 73 miles on it! I brought it in May 2016.
It's in very good condition there are a couple of scuffs where I chain it up and scratches on the stand and the crank arm.
Saddle is as new as I put my Brooks saddle on there when I brought bike.
The battery charges and retains it's charge(hardly been used!).Battery is 375Wh.
I will be sorry to see it go really but it's sad to see it standing there unused.
I'm asking £1100 ono.(cash on collection) It's also listed on Ebay and there are more photos on there too. I can send more photos if required. I seem to be having trouble uploading photos on here.
It can be viewed in Rochester, Kent. And will need collecting from there too.
Please message me via forum or call 01634819689.
Lynn.

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Yaffa, sorry to read about your back.

Is the battery 375Wh or 575Wh? I think a potential purchaser would be interested.

A note to any potential buyer: This bike is still fully supported and will be for years to come. The warranty could be extended to the new owner if it were to be checked over by us first. We would charge only £25.00 to check the bike and battery for you, and if it checks out, transfer the Warranty until the and of April next year.

All the best, David