Wisper 905Se city dud battery WANTED

dreampedaller

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 19, 2017
wales
Wanted:

Battery box for a Wisper 905Se city.

Existing battery box cracked around ignition key mounting rendering lock mechanism inoperable, so if anyone has one spare I would be very happy to hear from you. Condition of the battery within the box is imaterial as I just want the battery box, so would prefer one with a dead battery....hope that makes sense.

Look forward to hearing from you.

IMG_3074.JPGIMG_3073.JPG

dreampedaller

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 19, 2017
wales
Hi Dream Pedaller, we do have them in stock if needed.

You maybe able to find one cheaper here though.

All the best, David

Hi David,

Thank you for replying to the thread.

I have been in touch with one of the local dealers to me and have been quoted £75 for an empty plastic battery case, but perhaps you could furnish me with quote that is a little more realistic.

It is a cost to a disabled customer that is unaffordable unfortunately.

I will be very grateful to anyone who has a secondhand case that is viable at a sensible price though.

Thank you again for the reply David and look forward to hearing your quote.

Regards,

Charlie.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Charles. I will check but that seems about right. With delivery and VAT. It probably comes with a new lock switch etc.

We hold these parts in stock just in case someone needs one. It's not commercially viable it's more of a service just in case a customer has an accident and would rather replace a case than a whole battery. Most companies I know don't offer this service.

I'll check for you to see if we have a used case.

All the best, David.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Charles. I will check but that seems about right. With delivery and VAT. It probably comes with a new lock switch etc.

We hold these parts in stock just in case someone needs one. It's not commercially viable it's more of a service just in case a customer has an accident and would rather replace a case than a whole battery. Most companies I know don't offer this service.

I'll check for you to see if we have a used case.

All the best, David.
Just read your thread again. Are you a bike shop?

All the best, David