Wisper 905se

pstallwood

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 27, 2012
I have just retired and thought that I ought to get out around the countryside a bit more in an attempt to get a bit fitterand lose the paunch. I do have an old Raleigh folder but it is not very comfortable and I was afraid that, with my current level of fitness, I would run out of puff and leg strength to get home so decided to think about getting an electric bike.

I have spent ages looking at this forum and elsewhere to decide what to do so, as it was a fine day, decided to put the top down on the car and go to Bodium to see E-Bikes Direct.

I tried a couple of bikes and was amazed at just how easy they were to ride. Eventually I decided on a Whisper 905se City and it was delivered to me this afternoon - excellent service. After reading about Wisper bikes I had really thought that this was what I would buy, the real doubt was whether I would fit or not, having short legs. With the saddle just above its lowest point I am absolutely fine.

Now I have got the bike, are there any tips for getting the best out of it?

Thanks to all on the forum for the unwitting help they have given me.

Peter S

Goryl

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2012
Hi Peter,

I have a Wisper 905se as well. I really like it. You should have a lot of fun.
I do not have any tips... Just enjoy :D

Goryl

pstallwood

Jun 27, 2012
Thanks, Goryl.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope it is not too long before you are back on the road.

Regards.

Peter

Goryl

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2012
Thanks Peter,

I hope I will get the bike back soon. At least when it stops raining :D
How are you first impressions?

Goryl

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
you have chosen a great bike in the 905 enjoy!

pstallwood

Jun 27, 2012
Done about 20 miles so far. On Sunday went to the village to get the newspaper - haven't done it for years on a bike as it is uphill but got there and back without any problem - hardly used the throttle - pedalled most of the way.

If I hadn't got the paper with me, I dont think that my wife would have believed me!

Peter