Wisper team up with OVO to offer test rides at the Tour of Britain

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
IMG_0054.JPG
In September we will be bringing the Wisper Road Show to four of the main Tour of Britain Stages including the final in London. We would love to see you there!

2nd Sept Stage One City of Newport – Usk Way (In OVO Tour Village)
4th Sept Stage Three Bristol – Clifton Down (In OVO Tour Village)
8th Sept Stage Seven Mansfield – Chesterfield Road (In OVO Tour Village)
9th Sept Stage Eight London – Whitehall

Green Wispers powered by OVO's 100% green energy!

For more info http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/…/wisper-ebike-experiences-…/

All the best, David

Last edited:

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Not coming to Devon on the 3rd then?

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Jonah, yes we are there in Barnstaple but there's no track, if you would like a ride we can arrange with Jeremy my Sales Manager who will be there on site.

All the best, David

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Would be interesting, what bikes will you have there?

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
View attachment 26285
In September we will be bringing the Wisper Road Show to four of the main Tour of Britain Stages including the final in London. We would love to see you there!

2nd Sept Stage One City of Newport
Hi David,
Good stuff!
I might be able to make it to the first stage. What times are you anticipating having your test bikes available? I couldn't see that info on the site.

TIA

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
The OVO Tour of Britain is now well under way!

Wisper are the exclusive eBike partner at the Tour this year. We will be at the following finishes, come and have a free test ride.

See images to spot some familiar faces!

We will be at...

Barnstaple Monday,
Bristol Tuesday, (Wisper Test Circuit)
Leamington Spa Wednesday,
Whinlatter on Thursday and Friday,
Mansfield on Saturday, (Wisper Test Circuit)
London Sunday, (Wisper Test Circuit)

Full details here... http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/2018/08/22/wisper-ebike-experiences-coming-to-the-ovo-energy-tour-of-britain-2/

We would love to see you!

IMG_0480.JPG IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0464.JPG IMG_0463.JPG IMG_0465.JPG

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
The OVO Tour of Britain is now well under way!

Wisper are the exclusive eBike partner at the Tour this year. We will be at the following finishes, come and have a free test ride.

See images to spot some familiar faces!

We will be at...

Barnstaple Monday,
Bristol Tuesday, (Wisper Test Circuit)
Leamington Spa Wednesday,
Whinlatter on Thursday and Friday,
Mansfield on Saturday, (Wisper Test Circuit)
London Sunday, (Wisper Test Circuit)

Full details here... http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/2018/08/22/wisper-ebike-experiences-coming-to-the-ovo-energy-tour-of-britain-2/

We would love to see you!

View attachment 26624 View attachment 26625 View attachment 26626 View attachment 26627 View attachment 26628
Tried your Wolf Carbon today. Great power but delivery not as smooth as I was expecting. Only on the road but did go up a reasonable hill out of Barnstaple towards Swimbridge. The one the Tour came down a couple of hours later. Is the torque / cadence pickup configurable? Thanks for the opportunity to try out this fantastic looking bike. Would like to have tried the road bikes but they were just for show; great looking also.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
77E23C5E-5052-4D89-89B0-D135C9F6F0B8.jpeg Here’s a picture of Froome leading the peleton. Fairly unusual occurrence.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Tried your Wolf Carbon today. Great power but delivery not as smooth as I was expecting. Only on the road but did go up a reasonable hill out of Barnstaple towards Swimbridge. The one the Tour came down a couple of hours later. Is the torque / cadence pickup configurable? Thanks for the opportunity to try out this fantastic looking bike. Would like to have tried the road bikes but they were just for show; great looking also.
Hi Jonah, I'll look into that, power delivery is normally super smooth on the bike. Thanks for the head's up and thanks for your kind comments, we ar very proud of the new ranges.

All the best, David