Wisper Works 905e - Modified 22MPH

gary Gadget

Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2008
Wisper Works 905e - Modified 22MPH - SOLD

Hi, I have a modified :eek: Wisper Works 905e for sale. I have had it for about a year and covered 600’ish miles. It has a Shimano Deore front disc and brake, Tourney rear derailleur fitted. I have also changed the controller and Hall Effect sensors so it now has an "on road and off road" setting via the old on/off switch. This means it will do 15 or 22 mph on the flat no pedalling (with my 12 stone weight) but the down side is you need to pedal off as the motor now starts slower (traded low torque for higher cruising speed) the throttle power lights and pedalec sensor are no longer used - throttle only. Lovingly cared for but with 600 miles of wear including a tiny bit of surface rust on the spoke nipples as well as a few very minor dinks in the paint, mainly from the bike lock but the black paint job still gleams when cleaned and everything works, was used daily and the battery charged after every 6 mile commute. Comes with 36volt Lithium battery, charger, spare keys, works manual (all 4 pages of it!), pannier, pump, tools and lights (old controller and brakes as well if you want them). Selling as I have a new better fitting (smaller!) bike that I have fitted a Cyclone kit to, this fits me better, has more gears and is getting more use. Looking for £450 on EBay but open to offers from Pedelec’ers for it to go to the right home. :rolleyes:

Collection from Luton, email me for pictures info etc.

wisperbikesale@garys.org.uk

Last edited:

tepol

Pedelecer
Jun 9, 2008
I wonder what range this has now ?

The 22 mph is appealing but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable about having to cycle to start it , are we talking dynamo speed here ?