Woosh Bikes over a year old

Mr. Watson

Just Joined
Sep 22, 2015
Hi all I'm looking at purchasing a woosh big bear.
Can anyone give me a review on woosh bikes that are over a year old.
As all the reviews appear to be for recently purchased one's.
reliability, problems, repairs. Thanks.

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
Hi all I'm looking at purchasing a woosh big bear.
Can anyone give me a review on woosh bikes that are over a year old.
As all the reviews appear to be for recently purchased one's.
reliability, problems, repairs. Thanks.
i have a santa ana that's over a year old (1500 miles of very potholed hilly commuting with a 90 to 100 kg rider and stuff). Woosh support is great (the battery stopped working recently and they replaced it no questions asked, when the bearings in the crank drive became noisy they fixed it for the cost of me couriering the bike to them - for around £20). It seems to me much better than the wrangling other companies such as bosch or kalkhoff seem to engage customers in. If I had to choose again I'd probably buy one again. I think they've upgraded their products a bit: if you buy one go for one with hydraulic disc brakes. For the money I cant really imagine anything better.

Mr. Watson

Just Joined
Sep 22, 2015
Thanks for the info derf, I was hoping i'd get a few more responses before I commit myself to buy one. I know they get fantastic reviews and the aftercare is second to none, but I don't want to be wasting money on a bike that will only last me a year or so, i'll only be using it to travel a couple of miles a day, my knees and hips are beginning to feel tired, especially when I go up a flyover on the way to work !