Xiongda 48V 2-speed motor kit

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

That's strange. My mk1 36v one does 32km/h in high and 19km/h in low. The 48v one is a tiny bit faster. Is your speed limit set in the LCD.

On the mk1 if I open the throttle when on level 5, I get a bit of a boost, but not with the 48v one.

1boris

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2013
No,it is not set.Both motors had the same speed and Bonnie told me the motors would have this speed when i ordered.I wanted them a it faster.They must have changed the windings for some reason

D

Deleted member 4366

According to the discussion on Endless-sphere, they've all been around the speed that I've mentioned. This is the first time I've heard of one as slow as yours. Just to make sure that I've got it right: Did you actually check the speed of yours by physical measurement?

1boris

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2013
I have only checked the speed with the lcd3 that follows the kit.But I am sure it is correct.And it also the speed Bonnie told me.But I will check the speed with another speedometer that I know for sure is correct tomorrow and report back

1boris

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2013
I have just checked the speedometer.it is correct.I also looked at the invoice from xiongda.The invoice says 30 kmh loaded.I tried with full charged battery full throttle and wheel of the grounnd.no load speed is 33,1 kmh and 19kmh.Both motors have the same speed results