Yoch 250W Mid Drive

JamesH

Just Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Berkshire
Does anyone know if you can re-programme a Yoch Mid Drive 250w motor and if so where you can get hold of the software. I have tried using the Bafang software and cable but can't get it to connect.

MJH1078

Just Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Hi James,

Any luck with the programming? I have the same issue, mine is a yoch 48v 750w. Also tried the bafang software+cable with no luck!

JamesH

Just Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Berkshire
Hi MJH, I have heard recently from Yoch that they have a cable and software for the 250w mid drive at USD52.25. Payment by PayPal. Contact is Daisy Huang at email motor@jhyoch.com. I would check it out first for the 750w motor.

I have recently reprogrammed my Bafang mid drive and it now works really well so I am interested in programming the Yoch later this year. I think the price for the Yoch software and cable is a bit high!

IanP

Just Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Hi guys just had a Yoch 750w fitted to my recumbent trike (picking it up tomorrow), would love to know if you have managed to reprogram yours yet?

I am aiming to have the power slower lower once I reach my desired velocity, (16-17 mph is my normal average road speed) but I don't want it just to cut out as it does with my current Falco system.

Any help would be great