Searching Tuning BH NEO CROSS

Published by Zeckez in the blog Zeckez's blog. Views: 1019

Hello, I am from Germany and am sorry for my bad English. My question is: I final chokes have a NEO CROSS model 2014 and look after a solution like me for the 25 km/h of lock can. The controller S06s is?. really the right solution this engine system at the NEO CROSS is not a mid-engine !!! Are there still other solutions which were already tested in the forum here? With one 48 are V accumulator the solution !! knownly and also welly but for me too expensively for me I would be very grateful for some moving information to !!

in German:
Hallo, ich bin aus Deutschland und bedauere mein schlechtes Englisch. Meine Frage ist: Ich besitze ein NEO CROSS Modell 2014 und suche nach einer Lösung wie ich die 25km/h Sperre enddrosseln kann. Ist der Controller S06s wirklich die richtige Lösung? . Das Motor System beim NEO CROSS ist nicht ein Mittelmotor!!! Gibt es noch andere Lösungen, die schon hier im Forum erprobt wurden? Die Lösung mit einem 48V Akku ist mir bekannt und auch gut aber für mich zu teuer !!
Für eine Rückinformation wäre ich sehr Dankbar!!
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice