1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Well, I haven't been out on my Wisper as much as I'd like since I got it about 3 weeks ago, and have only managed about 27 miles so far but having said that, I'm am more than surprised [and pleased] to notice that the charge is still on full. I have tried to keep the level to mainly 1, going a little to 2 and once to 3, but usually one with the odd throttle assist. I'm curious to see just how many miles I can get out of my first charge.

I was hoping to buy some Wisper clothing and other accessories, but it appears they don't do those yet. Currently looking for pannier bags to fit, for when I finally get on a longer trip, so I can take a picnic with me. My husband has also threatened to bungy his bike to mine so I can pull him up any hills!!! Well, he should have got an electrically assisted bike, shouldn't he??!!!!!

Weather permitting this weekend, hope to do about a 15 or 20 mile round trip.

Just want to say a huge thank you for my Wisper bike. I LOVE it!!!