I currently have a 36V Li-ion Battery 10.4 Ah with rear rack but am finding the range too short for my daily commute. Can I add another battery unit to complement the existing one in order to extend the range.
I am looking to replace by current pannier battery to one which has more capacity. Currently the battery is connected to a bafang bbs01 motor with two bullet connectors. Is there a pannier battery and rack that I could buy which would have those connections
I have seen the following which...
Does the GSM have as much torque a the bbs01. Also the pannier rack batteries tend to be smaller capacity than frame mounted. If I just got the frame battery and put in a rucksack on the pannier is that silly thing to do.
I am looking at converting this bike (scott sportser 50 lady. With a rear pannier rack battery and a bbs01 250w crank drive. Where is the best place to source the battery. I was considering the kit from woosh with the 15ah battery and storing that in my rucksack which would sit on the...
Thanks based near Croydon.
1. Would prefer rear hub or crank drive.
2. Quite a lot of my route is off road so mtb sounds sensible option but with slightly lower step frame
3. Can I have battery on pannier rack with crank drive
4. Makes sense regarding frame so happy to give on that. My...
I am looking to replace my existing ebike. I am looking for the following specs:
1. Good battery
2. High torque motor, able to tackle hills
3. Pannier rack
4. Lightweight frame if possible (low frame would be nice)
5. Able to be derestricted
6. Electric gear (Nuvinci or others) - not a...