Bosch Battery Covers come to e-bikeshop in the UK

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hi Guys,

A few weeks back we secured the deal with Fahrer, a manufacturer in Berlin to import their fantastic Bosch eBike battery covers into the UK. We at e-bikeshop are the sole importers of these.
Fahrer-Bosch-Power-Pack-Battery-Cover-Frame-9-2013.JPG
We offer the battery covers in 3 options, they come for the current Classic Line Bosch batteries, so from 2012, 2013 onwards.
Fahrer-Bosch-Power-Pack-Battery-Cover-Frame-2013.jpg
We then offer a rack style one for all model years.
Fahrer-Bosch-Power-Pack-Battery-Cover-Rack-Type-3-2013.jpg
Lastly there is a new cover in production for the new Active and Performance 2014 eBike Batteries.
Fahrer-Active-Performance-Bosch-Battery-Cover2-2014.jpg

A full review / write up of the features on my blog here -
http://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/blog/post/bosch-fahrer-powerpack-battery-cover-for-bosch-ebikes-comes-to-the-uk/

Or head over to e-bikeshop to view more pictures / buy.
Any questions please just ask.

Regards
Martin

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Review from El Champiero above^^

I have just purchased this cover for my frame type battery (2012 model) and I am very impressed with it. It fits the battery very well and also provides good protection against collisions from road debris, dirt, stones etc. It can be a little bit hard to lock into place at first but this soon gets better as the neoprene shapes itself to the profile of the frame. I have not yet tested it in the cold to see how this aids the battery but from the looks of things it should do a pretty good job of keeping the battery warm as the neoprene is about 5mm thick.
We had 15 of these arrive last week, 15 more arrive this week and we are back down to last few again. Certainly been very popular indeed.

Anyone looking to order, please visit here - http://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/fahrer-bosch-battery-cover-ebike-2013-2014

Regards
Martin

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Not convinced about a cover, but I will take the opportunity to thank Martin for fulfilling my recent battery order.

Communication from him was good, the goods are as described and arrived when Martin said they would.

So if you fancy a cover, you can be confident in the buying process.

Reactions: Martin@e-bikeshop

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Not convinced about a cover, but I will take the opportunity to thank Martin for fulfilling my recent battery order.

Communication from him was good, the goods are as described and arrived when Martin said they would.

So if you fancy a cover, you can be confident in the buying process.
Hi Rob,

Always nice to hear some good feedback, thank you.

Regards
Martin