Brighten up the forum a little :)

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Come on guys and gals, let's brighten up the forum a little, by using the avatar feature which shows a little piccy of your choosing in your posts.
Mine's pretty boring, just an old bike of mine, but you can show your lovely face if you so desire.
Strictly no nudity though :eek:

Hover over your user name on the right hand side of the purple bar near the top and click on personal details.
There you will see the insert avatar picture feature.

Happy days :)

Reactions: mountainsport

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Still seeing loads of purply, baldy headed man avatars.

Come on peeps, let's be seeing those pretty pictures :D

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
Come on guys and gals, let's brighten up the forum a little, by using the avatar feature which shows a little piccy of your choosing in your posts.
Mine's pretty boring, just an old bike of mine, but you can show your lovely face if you so desire.
Strictly no nudity though :eek:

Happy days :)
I've tried this but the pencil marks don't seem to transmit to the document - would a quill pen be more effective?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hmmmm. Almost - the inclusion of the word 'Great' tends to rule it out. Are there no Shy Spotted Woodpeckers ? :)
Not necessarily, greatly spotted youths are often rather shy about that condition.

I wonder if you live in the right part of the country to match your timidtom name, I think in Cheshire you might just be to the north of that line? The Romans drew a line across the country from the Mersey to the Wash, south of that they called Britannia Superior, north of that they called Britannia Inferior. :)

Reactions: timidtom

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
Not necessarily, greatly spotted youths are often rather shy about that condition.

I wonder if you live in the right part of the country to match your timidtom name, I think in Cheshire you might just be to the north of that line? The Romans drew a line across the country from the Mersey to the Wash, south of that they called Britannia Superior, north of that they called Britannia Inferior. :)
Drat - sussed. Yes, most certainly from the wrong side of the tracks. One's ancestors have much to answer for ... ;-)

Reactions: flecc

Advertisers