Massive Praise for Woosh bikes

crE

Pedelecer
Aug 29, 2014
Made the 3 hr drive to woosh yesterday and dropped off my bike for them to have a look at. I arrived this morning and was offered an upgrade to a big bear as they were explaining the chain drive may not be suitable for me as I'm quite young and do some hard pedalling.

They also provided me with some petrol money for my troubles.

This is quite simply the best customer service I've experienced from any company, bike retailers or otherwise.

Well done woosh.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Not the first time to here of excellant cs from woosh, Hatti and Tony are indeed very approachable and I would not hesitate in recommending Woosh products.

Reactions: GloveMakingMan

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The latest edition of A to B magazine reports on a number of Woosh models in a review of the under £1300 market, but without testing most of them. Others getting mentions are Kudos, Momentum, Ezee's motorised Dahon, AS bikes, Cyclotricity, Giant, Gazelle, Oxygen and Tonaro.

Unfortunately they start the article by using Whoosh a number of times in the text, later changing more correctly to Woosh.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
later changing more correctly to Woosh.
Or 'woosh' - depending on which of their publicity material you look at.

Reactions: flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Really glad we could help crE, and also pleased you got to see some of our newer bikes.
Yep, have to say that for Woosh at least A to B are way out of date. Our beautiful pink Angel retailed at £299 many years ago and was subject some extremely rude remarks from Eddieo. We don't have them anymore but they are still going apparently, nearly 5 years on! (could become a collector's item, who knows?)

Hatti

crE

Pedelecer
Aug 29, 2014
I'm much prefering the big bear. Goes up hills a little better. Picks up speed quicker and no hassle with the gear changes. I also find I'm more comfortable riding it due to it being a little smaller. I feel in control of it a lot more. Thank you :)