Brexit, for once some facts.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
That Prime Ministerial statement in full : Nothing. Has. Changed.

'The will of the people' sole purpose of her existence has consumed her - she's ignoring everything else to the contary, the advisory nature of the referundum, economic forecasts, the corruption of Leave campaign and adherents and stubbornly/psychotically blanking any other alternative options - she should be sectioned ASAP.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016

'The will of the people' sole purpose of her existence has consumed her - she's ignoring everything else to the contary, the advisory nature of the referundum, economic forecasts, the corruption of Leave campaign and adherents and stubbornly/psychotically blanking any other alternative options - she should be sectioned ASAP.

She can’t even get her staged managed speech to the nations right.

She was meant to come on at 2015 and go live live to the nation. Instead she missed out to Masterchef.

Our leader.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
This was classic
"Conservative MP James Gray, who plans to vote for the deal after rejecting it twice, said he was "absolutely furious"; while fellow Tory Greg Hands suggested Mr Bercow was the only person in the country who was "accountable to nobody".

Apart from the prime Minister of course!
Don't we have an instrument of impeachment available to remove her on the grounds of being a dictator?
What sort of a political system allows her to ignore everybody else, even the Monarch doesn't do that.
Come to think of it Liz has the power to get rid of this creature, time she did, I doubt many would object!

Not sure she should be called a creature though.

The undertones of misogyny run deep in this post.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019

You have to ask: Does anyone who voted leave seriously believe that the fools leading this country are capable of negotiating and striking favourable trade deals across the world?

Having witnessed the idiotic clowning around for the past 3 years, what do you think they are going to achieve from our leaving the EU? All the evidence concerning their track record and performance points towards complete and total failure. They will fail us if we leave, you have to believe that.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
She can’t even get her staged managed speech to the nations right.

She was meant to come on at 2015 and go live live to the nation. Instead she missed out to Masterchef.

Our leader.
I can’t watch it. I will put my foot through the TV screen if her image appears on it again.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Thanks AK, I hadn't even noticed where it was, but in fact this is 41,331, so a few more yet to reach 50k.
I was speaking of the brexit thread you initiated of course... :cool:

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
All things come to those who wait... My insurance company has today issued me my green card, so I am insured to travel in NI post 29 March. .. Have you got yours yet Tommie!.

• Informative
Reactions: flecc and oyster

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You have to ask: Does anyone who voted leave seriously believe that the fools leading this country are capable of negotiating and striking favourable trade deals across the world?

Having witnessed the idiotic clowning around for the past 3 years, what do you think they are going to achieve from our leaving the EU? All the evidence concerning their track record and performance points towards complete and total failure. They will fail us if we leave, you have to believe that.
I am willing to bet that a substantial number of leave voters don't care about trade or employment or industry. They agree with Michael Gove, they have had enough of the experts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Not sure she should be called a creature though.

The undertones of misogyny run deep in this post.
Do point out my words that indicate this is my attitude
"Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women."
Theres a good chap, or better still stop making a fool of yourself with more lies.

Here is my post again in full
"
Apart from the prime Minister of course!
Don't we have an instrument of impeachment available to remove her on the grounds of being a dictator?
What sort of a political system allows her to ignore everybody else, even the Monarch doesn't do that.
Come to think of it Liz has the power to get rid of this creature, time she did, I doubt many would object! "

Where is the misogyny in that?
Referring to the Queen as "Liz" is misogyny to you?
Oh Dear! do grow up.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: tommie

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
I am willing to bet that a substantial number of leave voters don't care about trade or employment or industry.
This may sound undemocratic, but if the above is true, it makes a very good case for limiting what issues the public are granted a choice over. Sometimes it’s necessary to tell people how things are going to be in the future, and from what you say, leaving the EU is one such instance. It’s a skill called leadership, something which seems to have escaped the HoC.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
This may sound undemocratic, but if the above is true, it makes a very good case for limiting what issues the public are granted a choice over. Sometimes it’s necessary to tell people how things are going to be in the future, and from what you say, leaving the EU is one such instance. It’s a skill called leadership, something which seems to have escaped the HoC.
there is always a way out for TM. I think she is pushing for a deal with JC.
If she loses on Monday, there are rumours that Common Market 2.0 is going to be voted on next and it will be a free vote.

Reactions: Nev and oyster

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
there is always a way out for TM. I think she is pushing for a deal with JC.
If she loses on Monday, there are rumours that Common Market 2.0 is going to be voted on next and it will be a free vote.
What is Common Market 2? I’ve missed that one.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I can’t watch it. I will put my foot through the TV screen if her image appears on it again.
I suspect Fingers meant the claim of "Misogyny" post he aimed at me was really meant for this post.
You really must treat TV's with more respect or he will explode with wrath, he is in the propaganda trade (or so he tells us) and TV screens (like Brexit) are ritual fetish objects to him.
Mind you I sympathise with your point of view, perhaps soft slippers would help?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
  • Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: tommie and 50Hertz

Advertisers