Yose power built in controller wiering

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If you want supply wires for lights you will have to feed two wires through the end where the other three cables exit and then solder each wire to the V+ & V- pins. You can use black cable for both if you want but make sure the V+ one you place a bit of red heat shrink on it on the outside of the casing so you know which is which. There is very little current being used for lights so as previously mentioned thin 20/22awg silicone wire can be used.

Terraverde

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 3, 2019
Yes, I will do what you suggested. But it must be silicone wires or can I use the plastic ones? Copper plus isolation material.

Thanks for your help.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Sicone is more flexible and won't crack.

Terraverde

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, thanks for the information. The lights, button and DC/DC Buck converter should take about three weeks to arrive. By that time I will update with photos, if the installation run smoothly or with questions if something goes wrong.

You helped a lot!

Have a nice Sunday.

Terraverde

Apr 3, 2019
Hi!
So, I received the items I've bought and put it on the bike. I didn't use the dc/dc buck converter because both of the lights came prepared to work with 12V/60V range. I used a 3A inline fuse. Here some photos...

Thanks again for the help.

Attachments