Brexit, for once some facts.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
One is populated by outright liars, deviants, anti-democrats and criminals.
the Libdems MPs are probably a nicer bunch compared to the average tory MP and Labour MP.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
the Libdems MPs are probably a nicer bunch compared to the average tory MP and Labour MP.

You'd think that wouldn't you.

And I guess with only 4 or 5 of them actually voted in as lib dems you are probably right, even with the Cable drag factor and Farrons hatred of homosexuals.

I don't know why but this picture sums up the libdems for me.

Reactions: Zlatan

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
And I guess with only 4 or 5 of them actually voted in as lib dems you are probably right, even with the Cable drag factor and Farrons hatred of homosexuals.
the Libdems are tolerant compared to the other two.
That's how dissidents from the other two find their new home.
The 2017 GE delivers a hung parliament, I hope the next one will do the same and we could perhaps lose both Bojo and Corbyn.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
the Libdems are tolerant compared to the other two.
That's how dissidents from the other two find their new home.
The 2017 GE delivers a hung parliament, I hope the next one will do the same and we could perhaps lose both Bojo and Corbyn.

The idea scenario would be Johnson and Corbyn gone but then look behind.

It's probably Mogg and Macdonnell

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Maybe we should treat Leo Veruca the same when he comes over here. It seems that anything is acceptable in the eyes of the remainers when it comes to trying to humiliate the UK over us wanting our freedom from the euromafia. I'm surprised Boris has not woken up to find a horses head on his pillow. I'm sure you would find that very amusing
No I would not find it amusing I would consider it a nightmare.
However ,I am still waiting for Fingers to identify the level of discourtesy BJ was afforded in Dublin
May I point out that BJ has not been elected PM?. He was selected from a list of one sent to the Queen. I would see that as outrageous ,and would not be countanced in any Parliamentary Democracy. The minimum requirement is that the house votes

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Woosh and flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

View attachment 32117
Lot of nothing in your view isn't there, pretty much a mind map

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
OG should make an even more entertaing spectacle of himself in Co Op window now, what with his pants on fire.
You are a liar OG. Proven fact.

• Agree
Reactions: Fingers

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG should make an even more entertaing spectacle of himself in Co Op window now, what with his pants on fire.
You are a liar OG. Proven fact.
No zlatan you are the proven liar, you claimed you hadn't voted then later confessed you had, and it's not the only time I have caught you out I suggest you give up on this childish series of attacks or you will end up as big a liar as fingers, and make yourself look a bigger fool than you do already

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
No zlatan you are the proven liar, you claimed you hadn't voted then later confessed you had, and it's not the only time I have caught you out I suggest you give up on this childish series of attacks or you will end up as big a liar as fingers, and make yourself look a bigger fool than you do already
You are deluded aswell. You really believe your own lies...
You still haven't found my "neat deals" post have you. Liar.

Reactions: oldgroaner

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland

View attachment 32117
We are all in the gutter, but some of us look to the stars.. the same sentiment

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Maybe we should treat Leo Veruca the same when he comes over here. It seems that anything is acceptable in the eyes of the remainers when it comes to trying to humiliate the UK over us wanting our freedom from the euromafia. I'm surprised Boris has not woken up to find a horses head on his pillow. I'm sure you would find that very amusing
What a crazy inversion of reality:Boris acted in an offensive way to the EU with his arrogance and Bombast and futile threats, so the smallest nation in the EU humiliated him because he hadn't the guts to face a small crowd of hecklers.
Personally this indicates several things to me
The man is an idiot for behaving as he does
He is also a coward
Some leave campaigners will support him simply because he is allegedly on their side, no matter what a fool he makes of himself , and the damage he is doing to our national reputation.
They will actually imagine that they themselves are being humiliated??
How stupid is that?
You have got to be joking!
Boris got what he deserved and he was too cowardly to face a few hecklers.
What a weakling
And finally as I maintained earlier threats are not a way to conduct negotiations

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You are deluded aswell. You really believe your own lies...
You still haven't found my "neat deals" post have you. Liar.
Indeed I haven't yet found the post yet, where does the taunt of liar enter into the situation?

Advertisers