Where Do You Live V2.0

Charliefox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2015
Culloden Moor Inverness
We (meaning I these days) do it for you, members cannot have access to editing the map since that would enable anyone to wreck it.

All you need do is post the first half of your post code and I'll do the rest. N.B. Not the full post code since that loses your privacy.
IV2 for Ch
If you would like to make your approximate location known to other members click on the Google Maps link below, then follow the instructions to the left of the map.
It is free, takes a few seconds and will not reveal your full address or precise location to others.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know where Pedelec members live throughout the country, indeed the planet?
I appreciate many wish to remain annonymous and keep their precise whereabouts confidential.
Most have chosen not to reveal the town or area where they live, but I for one am curious if there is an another e-biker in my neighbourhood, so I have simply added the 1st part of my post code to my location details which will give people a rough idea where I live.
I have done this in the hope that others might follow suit.
Who knows, you might even want to meet each other if you live close enough.

J:) hn
Charliefox is IV2

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
My present Postcode is NR21 ... before I moved from Blackheath, London I must have passed your door Flecc many times on my journeys to fly at Biggin Hill where I began flying in 1963 - I know the Salt Box intimately!

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I live in Leeds <3
You're in anonymous, riding on Boar lane, but Leeds 3 doesn't really work in Google Maps. I need the first half of your post code to get you better placed:

Map Link

That first half doesn't usually help any bike thieves, too vague, but leave off the final number of the first half to be even more vague a placing.

Last edited:

anonymous

Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2019
You're in anonymous, riding on Boar lane, but Leeds 3 doesn't really work in Google Maps. I need the first half of your post code to get you better placed:

Map Link

That first half doesn't usually help any bike thieves, too vague, but leave off the final number of the first half to be even more vague a placing.
Heya. I'm just kidding, hence the /S That's way off. I'm in Headingley (LS6)

nicholasj

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 17, 2020
I can't add mine, for some reason! I'm in Helensburgh G84 if someone can add me please! Cheers

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I can't add mine, for some reason! I'm in Helensburgh G84 if someone can add me please! Cheers
Only Flecc or Admin can add you to the map, now you have posted Flecc will at some time add you.

Reactions: flecc and nicholasj