Tyre pump... It's a beautiful thing!

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
At just under 1/2kg, I wouldn't carry it with me, but if you like your tyres rock-hard before you set out for a ride, this saves a lot of effort. Pre-settable up to 150psi, Schrader and Presta. Rechargeable li-ion 18650 micro USB. £40. Magic!

mi tyre pump.jpg

Reactions: LeighPing

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
I got a similar but much larger device for use with my car tyres some time ago & have just started using it on the bike tyres. I was just thinking today that I should look at getting a smaller device that I could carrier in my panniers along with spare tubes etc. It looks like this could be just the job.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
I just tried to purchase one but unfortunately after overcoming the registration process of creating an account & verifying email address etc I am defeated by the idiotic delivery address widget which does an incorrect post code lookup & then cannot be edited. Instead of the correct address of our town it puts in the name of another village some miles away. Looks like I should just give up & order off Amazon as I originally intended.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I just carry a small mighty mini morph pump much cheaper and easier.

• Agree
Reactions: D C

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Looks like I should just give up & order off Amazon as I originally intended.
I think I just used Paypal - Mi products are often cheapest on their own site (I've bought a few items there)… and it's UK stock (which ebay, gearbest etc isn't). I don't know about Amazon though.
I just carry a small mighty mini morph pump much cheaper and easier.
I carry a Topeak Race Rocket rather than the Mini Morph... trust me, no manual pump is as quick or as easy as this little Mi electric pump (and a mini-morph isn't that much cheaper anyway). But no, I don't think I'd carry it with me out on a ride, although it does fit easily inside my Topeak under-saddle bag (which a Mini Morph doesn't quite as it's just a bit too long).

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
I can not see where it says presta and schrader
There's a nifty little carry bag included with a side-pouch for the USB charge lead and adaptors, one described as a "French Style Moth Head" on the website (no idea why it's called that!). In the English manual that came with the pump, it's shown as a "Presta Valve Adaptor".
mi presta adaptor.jpg

Reactions: Deus

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Reactions: cyclebuddy

MikeS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 29, 2018
could you use it to blow up airbeds and if it had a reverse (ie deflate) it would be even better.
Mike

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
could you use it to blow up airbeds and if it had a reverse (ie deflate) it would be even better.
Mike
I would say not - it would take forever. This Mi is a low-volume high-pressure pump. Air-bed pumps are high volume, low pressure - about £10-£15 on ebay last time I looked.