Help! ebco eagle LSR:50

John Popp

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 20, 2020
ebco eagle LSR:50 I need a new battery. I cannot find a supplier in UK or Holland or on the net. I need a new battery not a rebuild. EBCO UK say they no longer supply them.
I ran into a brick wall with their supplier in Holland who told me that new stock is unknown and they have no advice on alternative. has anyone else dealt with this problem and/or can direct me to a solution. thanks John

John Popp

Aug 20, 2020
Hi thanks for your reply however I have had no luck with the Holland shop. I ordered and paid for the battery but they then said they did not have it is stock & could not tell me when it would be available. They did not explain when or if it would be coming back in stock and also said they did not have the technical expertise to adviseon an alternative. So I am stumped. Do you know of any other supplier? many thanks John

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
AFAIK, the Ebco Eagle was simply an e-bike made entirely by JD Components (aka TranzX) and branded Ebco for the UK market... like the later Pulse models which then became the M-Series which Ebco also marketed under their own name after it (TranzX themselves call it the Mavis series, that later model shows as still being made).

To see if parts are still available, talk to the organ grinder rather than the monkey: J D have a base near Frankfurt:
JD Europe Components GmbH
Salinenstraße 52 61231, Bad Nauheim, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6032 / 92671 30
E-Mail: info@tranzx.com

John Popp

Aug 20, 2020
AFAIK, the Ebco Eagle was simply an e-bike made entirely by JD Components (aka TranzX) and branded Ebco for the UK market... like the later Pulse models which then became the M-Series which Ebco also marketed under their own name after it (TranzX themselves call it the Mavis series, that later model shows as still being made).

To see if parts are still available, talk to the organ grinder rather than the monkey: J D have a base near Frankfurt:
JD Europe Components GmbH
Salinenstraße 52 61231, Bad Nauheim, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6032 / 92671 30
E-Mail: info@tranzx.com

John Popp

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for that. I have sent them a message & will see if I get a positive outcome.
John

Advertisers