E-scooters for hire in Birmingham from next week - These are the rules..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Quote:

"Maximum speeds will be set at 15.5mph on roads and 5pm in pedestrianised areas."

I didn't know 5pm was a speed.

Best let Soundwave know, he'll be wanting to do at least 7pm.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Quote:

"Maximum speeds will be set at 15.5mph on roads and 5pm in pedestrianised areas."

I didn't know 5pm was a speed.

Best let Soundwave know, he'll be wanting to do at least 7pm.
i got no driving licence i was banned even b4 i was old enough to take the test pmsl

and sod 20p a minute fkn rip off!

Reactions: LeighPing and flecc

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
  • Informative
Reactions: LeighPing and flecc

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
A couple of incidents I witnessed recently with my little eye. Two kids on scooters travelling down a busy road, one was in the road the other on the pavement next to him. A bus approached them from behind heading to a bus stop and the one in the road started banging his foot down hard trying to outrun it but he had no chance. The bus driver was a bit silly has to be said because he really pushed this kid almost running him down, in the end the nipper jumped off the scooter and leaped onto the pavement cursing the driver who thought it was quite funny ... could have been nasty though.
Another incident on the same busy road a big thick set chap a right thug he was, riding his scooter in the road leaving no room for motorists to pass when a bloke in a Merc tooted him to make way. He copped straight away tried to stare the car driver out then started to intimidate the motorist by swerving back and forth in front of him causing him to keep braking. Not sure how that ended they just carried on down the road shouting obscenities at each other, what a way to carry on :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: flecc and LeighPing

Related Articles

Advertisers