Help! Help me climb these hills please!

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Thanks for the SYEBC recommendation! I went to see them and am now the proud owner of an Oxygen S-Cross ST Mark II :)

I've just taken it for an inaugural 20k spin, and it definitely goes up hills! And has put a huge smile on my face.

View attachment 38226
I thought you'd like one of those. It looks really nice. I love the colour. I'm starting to feel a bit jealous.

I just noticed that it has the big LCD, which is the version that can be derestricted and fitted with a throttle.

kirsty

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 13, 2020
I just noticed that it has the big LCD, which is the version that can be derestricted and fitted with a throttle.
I had no idea! I don't think I want to, but thanks for pointing it out.

Also, I found SYEBC/Oxygen really friendly and helpful when I visited, I think it was Chris who served me but I might be wrong on that. I haven't been to any other electric bike shops but I have been to some bike shops over the years where I've been made to feel that I couldn't possibly understand the technicalities of bikes or know what I wanted and this certainly wasn't one of those.

Reactions: flecc

Hovlev2

Pedelecer
Jul 24, 2020
I thought you'd like one of those. It looks really nice. I love the colour. I'm starting to feel a bit jealous.

Looks like it's already got a throttle