Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Don't tell me og you're diabetic :)
No, I’m not just diabolical
Actually I had both an injection and the salk vaccine on the sugar lump, As my eldest sister had the misfortune to contract polio while living in Bombay, she walked with a caliper for the rest of the life

• Informative
Reactions: RossG

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Could you send me some literature Barry of the sinful kind first so I can decide which way I should go.
Put it in a brown package and mark it from Amazon that always works for me, Postie thinks it a highbrow book and looks no further ;)

• :D
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Jeez, that guy's a genius. He's figured out that Covid will be gone by next year, but we'll still have an economy the following one. Wow, no wonder he got the job!
Not as much of a genius as our Rudi, who figured it all out for himself, that Sidney is even Kookier than hinself or Tucker ..

• Agree
Reactions: oyster and wheeler

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
I was watching one of these today, sailing off the coast of my village. I had no idea these things actually existed, the speed it could travel when it was up on the hydro plane was amazing. Was it Zlatan that used to post on this thread that was into wind surfing? I wonder what he would think of something like this.
This is Wing Surfing - YouTube

• Informative
Reactions: oyster

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I was watching one of these today, sailing off the coast of my village. I had no idea these things actually existed, the speed it could travel when it was up on the hydro plane was amazing. Was it Zlatan that used to post on this thread that was into wind surfing? I wonder what he would think of something like this.
This is Wing Surfing - YouTube
Don't know what they use, but some of the people doing what might be the same, or it just looks similar from a distance, zip along at a phenomenal speed. Trouble is, with the incoming waves and surf, you really can't see what they are standing on.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Not as much of a genius as our Rudi, who figured it all out for himself, that Sidney is even Kookier than hinself or Tucker ..
Your TDS must be pretty bad if you think of Giuliani or Sidney every time someone mentions the UK economy. Can you explain the links you went through in your mind to get to them from the Governor of the Bank of England? Was it because I mentioned "genius"? Is that the link that reminded you of them? Please explain - I'm intrigued.

Advertisers