Help! Bafang HD issue.Maybe speed sensor

Hixyhicks

Pedelecer
May 14, 2020
Hello Happy New year ,I'm having the error 21 error code, I have ordered a new speed sensor. Yesterday morning I rode to work with no problems, but on the way back i had the error code. My display was basically going mental high speed showing but no pas .Do yo think it could be anything else .I believe that the controller isn't the greatest .Are there any modification I can do to the controller to make it more durable ?I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago but it corrected itself .

Thanks

Mick

D

Deleted member 33385

Hello Happy New year ,I'm having the error 21 error code, I have ordered a new speed sensor. Yesterday morning I rode to work with no problems, but on the way back i had the error code. My display was basically going mental high speed showing but no pas .Do yo think it could be anything else .I believe that the controller isn't the greatest .Are there any modification I can do to the controller to make it more durable ?I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago but it corrected itself .

Thanks

Mick

Is this of any use? Dude uses a reed sensor instead:

https://aushiker.com/bafang-bbs-error-21-fix/

Reactions: Hixyhicks

Hixyhicks

Pedelecer
May 14, 2020
I presume that is just soldered on to the cable the speed sensor is connected .Thank you.