right ok so do you have a link were to buy pls
thanks for your help sofar

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
cause at the moment i have this one (KT-D12L) on the other side
the KT-D12L is not ideal. It's meant to fit onto square taper bottom brackets.
You can use your cut the disc in your post #1 but the hole in the middle needs to be 55mm in diameter to clear the ballbearing.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I gave a link to a pas sensor/disc in #5 all you have to do is find one with the connector to match your one. There are some on ebay , amazon, Torquetech.co.uk, Topbkiekit plus many other sites.
A simple job is being made a meal of and made to look really hard, when it is really quite simple.

Raznutz1

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 4, 2021
morning
thankyou for your help sofar
at the moment ive stuck the plastic ring to chain side now ive been told i can reverse the ktd12l via ktlcd3 screen setting
would anyone know how to do it pls

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The lcd3 or any other KT lcd doesn't have the capability to change/reverse the direction. The only way is to try reversing the disc face of direction or inverting the sensor.
Before fitting any PAS set up it is best to just plug it in and manually pass the magnet disc by the sensor to see if it works correctly, other wise if you glue or screw things in place you have to undo all the work again. Only once you know it is correct then you can be sure to fix all in place (so you don't get the magnet face wrong mark it with a bit of tape so you know which face was correct).

Raznutz1

Sep 4, 2021
The lcd3 or any other KT lcd doesn't have the capability to change/reverse the direction. The only way is to try reversing the disc face of direction or inverting the sensor.
Before fitting any PAS set up it is best to just plug it in and manually pass the magnet disc by the sensor to see if it works correctly, other wise if you glue or screw things in place you have to undo all the work again. Only once you know it is correct then you can be sure to fix all in place (so you don't get the magnet face wrong mark it with a bit of tape so you know which face was correct).
thanks

Raznutz1

Sep 4, 2021
is there a way to take the bearing out for bz10c plate to go back of with out special tool

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Yes, Shimano Hollowtech. The Hollowtech BB is the most common use on many bikes whether they use Tigra, Sora, Deore or whatever Shimano package.

In the past I have used pump pliers and a rag.