Tredz Nearly New Sale

Warwick2

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2021
I was thinking of going down the Cyclescheme route at work to get a new bike, but was a little disappointed in the choices available at the 2000 Pound ceiling.

At the weekend, whilst researching the options, I looked at the Tredz site and saw a few Cube & Haibikes in their Nearly New sale. I found a Haibike Fullseven 4 going for c.2400 Pounds, which is at least 500 Pounds cheaper than new, AND they were offering a further 10% off using the code NEARLYNEW10, so I bought a 3 Grand bike for <2200 Pounds. It's never been ridden, but there are two minor blemishes on the bike. I'll put up with those. There's a full warranty and support.

Yesterday there was still a Haibike Trekking bike available at the same level of discount, so take a look.

No connection to Tredz here, just wanting to pass on a good opportunity if anyone's interested...

The Silverfox

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Some good savings there. Wish I had waited a couple of weeks.

The only thing I didn’t like about Tredz is they wouldn’t let me take a bike out for a test ride. When you’re spending more than £6k you expect to at least be able to try it.

Reactions: Andy-Mat

Warwick2

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2021
Got the Fullseven 4 yesterday. Tredz weren't exactly swift in despatching it, but it arrived intact. I can see one of the blemishes, a very small area of paint scuffed off the derailleur body, but I can't see the other one. I'll take that for an £800 discount.

I unboxed it and charged the battery at work. I had a very short test ride to check all was in order, then waited until after work to ride it to Kenilworth Station for the short hop to Leamington, thus avoiding the very unpleasant - for cyclists - A452. That would leave a 7-mile ride home to the sticks. However, West Midlands Trains decided to cancel the train, so a short test ride turned into a full blown 13-mile ride, on a new bike, in the dark, in thick fog! I cranked up the power to maximum and gritted my teeth. I got back in just under an hour.

Anyhoo, the bike performed well, but I'll save the details for a review on the appropriate board.

Tredz: 10/10 for value. Speed of delivery 5/10.

Reactions: richtea99