Brexit, for once some facts.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I had my booster yesterday (Pfizer), I was a little worried about side effects as anecdotally I had heard of quite a lot of people who had some very unpleasant side effects. So far (it's been 30 hours) all I have had is a sore arm so hopefully that's all I am going to get.
Agreed .. My wife had the Pfizer this week as a third jab and I think she had even less arm soreness than I had. Her previous ones were the AZ.

• Informative
Reactions: Nev

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I had my booster yesterday (Pfizer), I was a little worried about side effects as anecdotally I had heard of quite a lot of people who had some very unpleasant side effects. So far (it's been 30 hours) all I have had is a sore arm so hopefully that's all I am going to get.
I had mine over two weeks ago and apart from a slightly sore arm, hardly worth mentioning but more than the AstraZeneca injections, which were nothing.

There again, the minor arm discomfort from the AstraZeneca didn't start for many weeks. And that only meant a bit of an itchy feeling and a very slight weeping when scratched. (Also why I got my Pfizer in the other arm.)

• Informative
Reactions: guerney and Nev

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You were hesitant because you over researched and studied it.
If a 100 people have jab the only one to comment on a forum, or anywhere else for that matter, will be the one snow flake who gets a sore arm. Rest will just get on with it.. But result when millions are having jab is damned Internet is now awash with brother snowflakes moaning about sore arms, whilst vast majority are out cycling or something.
Get a grip, it's a damned jab for goodness sake. Yep is it 6 people in 50 million have suffered. Talk about getting things out of perspective. How do you go on driving on busy roads? In reality way more dangerous but you don't research that 4 hours a day.
Sore arm. What have we become.?
Human?:cool:

Reactions: Zlatan

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
A non peer reviewed paper has just been published in SA here is a video about it by Dr. John Campbell. I have watched quite a few of his videos and find them fairly good. The data in the paper seems to be showing that prior infection from Covid does not give any protection against the new variant in fact quite the opposite. If you have had Covid before then you are more likely to catch the new variant.

The paper does not say if the vaccines are providing any protection from the new variant or does it say how ill people are getting who catch the new variant. Campbell thinks that the new one is likely to make people less ill than the Delta variant but he has not seen any stats to prove that so far.

Omicron does reinfect after natural infection - YouTube

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
A non peer reviewed paper has just been published in SA here is a video about it by Dr. John Campbell. I have watched quite a few of his videos and find them fairly good. The data in the paper seems to be showing that prior infection from Covid does not give any protection against the new variant in fact quite the opposite. If you have had Covid before then you are more likely to catch the new variant.

The paper does not say if the vaccines are providing any protection from the new variant or does it say how ill people are getting who catch the new variant. Campbell thinks that the new one is likely to make people less ill than the Delta variant but he has not seen any stats to prove that so far.

Omicron does reinfect after natural infection - YouTube
:eek: (not a mock eek)

Reactions: Nev

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
You were hesitant because you over researched and studied it.
If a 100 people have jab the only one to comment on a forum, or anywhere else for that matter, will be the one snow flake who gets a sore arm. Rest will just get on with it.. But result when millions are having jab is damned Internet is now awash with brother snowflakes moaning about sore arms, whilst vast majority are out cycling or something.
Get a grip, it's a damned jab for goodness sake. Yep is it 6 people in 50 million have suffered. Talk about getting things out of perspective. How do you go on driving on busy roads? In reality way more dangerous but you don't research that 4 hours a day.
I, m fairly sure if you research it enough you, ll find plenty of side effects, probably enough so that when you have jab some psychosematic mechanism will kick in and make them real for you. Then low and behold you can inform everyone on Internet how bad it was and put folk off going.
Sore arm. What have we become.?
This jab or not to jab has become mass social hysteria. When I was a kid school lined is up, said "you are having a jab today" We thought "great, better than boring lessons, and had it"
Nowadays, parents, kids, grandparents, key workers and every fecker else has to have prior notice so the lot of them can get kids panicking about it. Then low and behold the snowflakes are fainting.. Well the ones having it are. What a mess. Everybody is a bloody expert.
Suddenly, the world is awash with virologists - even the night clerk at my local petrol station is a virologist, but a real one visiting from India, here to top off his Bsc with an MBA, and far more informative to talk to than most on the internet - he's of course, a big fan of one of India's vaccine versions, home grown from ecoli. His granular utterings regarding it's development, are pretty spectacular to hear.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I had mine over two weeks ago and apart from a slightly sore arm, hardly worth mentioning but more than the AstraZeneca injections, which were nothing.

There again, the minor arm discomfort from the AstraZeneca didn't start for many weeks. And that only meant a bit of an itchy feeling and a very slight weeping when scratched. (Also why I got my Pfizer in the other arm.)
You're more likely to have a reaction of some sort, if you're young and/or have an immune system which functions well - oldies don't suffer as much (I believe, spuriously or not), and don't gain as much protection.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
  • :D
Reactions: Zlatan and Nev

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You're more likely to have a reaction of some sort, if you're young and/or have an immune system which functions well - oldies don't suffer as much (I believe, spuriously or not), and don't gain as much protection.
Well honestly nobody in our extended family, varying from 22 to 67, (14 of us) had slightest reaction. And, at various times over past year we, ve all had covid.. almost symptom less in all but one of us.

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
Now that those Welsh folk have identified the clotting process,the AZ will probably get a new lease of life.
John Campbell made reference to this work today in this video. He has talked about people giving the vaccines to use the aspirate technique in the past, this seems like a no brainer to me I wonder why lots of countries no longer do this?
Need for vaccine aspiration confirmed, why is this not being done - YouTube

In this video it shows how to carry out the aspirate procedure I wonder if the reason it was abandoned many years ago is because it introduces an extra step and so might lead to mistakes being made.

How To Aspirate Without Causing Trauma - YouTube

I spoke to my sister about the aspirate technique she is a retired nursing sister, she did her nurse training in the 1970s at that time all staff were trained using the aspirate system but she said this stopped a long time ago.

Over her career she must have given hundreds or thousands of injections but she can only remember one where blood was drawn back into the tube so it is quite a rare event but when millions of injections are being administered it is going to happen fairly often.

• Informative
Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Well honestly nobody in our extended family, varying from 22 to 67, (14 of us) had slightest reaction. And, at various times over past year we, ve all had covid.. almost symptom less in all but one of us.
You're also more likely to have a reaction to the vaccines, if you would have had a bad time with Covid. I vote that your entire extended family be cloned immediately, to replace people lost elsewhere, and those soon to be de-citizenised for refusing to be vaccinated.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
John Campbell made reference to this work today in this video. He has talked about people giving the vaccines to use the aspirate technique in the past, this seems like a no brainer to me I wonder why lots of countries no longer do this?
Need for vaccine aspiration confirmed, why is this not being done - YouTube

In this video it shows how to carry out the aspirate procedure I wonder if the reason it was abandoned many years ago is because it introduces an extra step and so might lead to mistakes being made.

How To Aspirate Without Causing Trauma - YouTube

I spoke to my sister about the aspirate technique she is a retired nursing sister, she did her nurse training in the 1970s at that time all staff were trained using the aspirate system but she said this stopped a long time ago.

Over her career she must have given hundreds or thousands of injections but she can only remember one where blood was drawn back into the tube so it is quite a rare event but when millions of injections are being administered it is going to happen fairly often.
Very interesting... I'll request this when I get my booster.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You're also more likely to have a reaction to the vaccines, if you would have had a bad time with Covid. I vote that your entire extended family be cloned immediately, to replace people lost elsewhere, and those soon to be de-citizenised for refusing to be vaccinated.
Well you could try this.
Screenshot_20211203_220620.jpg

It was a chap called Onda Sonara.
I wonder if he carried it in, here inject this.

• :D
Reactions: oyster and guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

Advertisers