Kudoscycles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Hi Dave interested in the kudos secret what battery does this have, what weight is it and how long is the warranty ? Many thanks
    Kudos, I want to start cycling to work again but my commute is 18 miles. I'm looking at some options but don't fancy the early morning manual ride. Do you think the kudos stealth is up to the task? Route is mixed but no big inclines. Let me know what you think.
    I really like the look of your Stealth e-bike... but as I have posted on this thread - 26569, I would really like to be able to test ride it first. Do you have any locations in London possibly who have it in stock or the Alamo equivalent? Your partner list didn't have anything in London, but just thought I would ask in hope, in case you had new partners who hadn't made it to your site yet.
    Hello.
    Looking for help with deciphering the wiring connectors on a 36v14Ah controller, that I was advised is or was fitted to the Cobra range, the picture uploads can be found in the Technical Forum area under (controller wiring dilemma).
    Bryan
    Hi Dave, just to say the London ebike event sounds great
    Bit of a trek from the East Midlands though. Have you thought of, or would you consider, holding a similar event in the Midlands using Mallory or Donington Park? Anyway good luck with things

On a different note what sort of range can you get from the Tourer?

Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…