12,7Kg pedelec

my light weight racing-bike Total weight is only 12,7kg "ready to race"

Motor comes from "Shengyi" with 350rpm and only 2,2kg . The Motor I have ordered at my friend in China (www.woaczh.com)

basic bike is a Radon "Spire" which has only 7,5Kg and is outfitted with complete Shimano Ultegra-Group. Steering and shifter I had to changed into flatbar design because of my weight of 125kg. I can´t use race-steering

battery is from Phylion with 9Ah

Controller is sinewave and of course from “Lishui” . Controller is a special Lishui Typ integrated in the bottom of the battery-holder

I was unsatisfied with the usual displays on the market because on a sport-bike it should be small LCD-Display not one of these big screens in the middle of the steering.
I asked again my friend to send me some different LCD-Displays from different companys. I chose a small LCD-Display.

the bike supports me now up to 45km/h and even without battery it runs like a normal race-bike
very nice a low weight bicycle

regards
frank

Attachments

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Hi Frank,
your Radon Spire has a PF bottom bracket. Do you know if anyone successfully fits a BBS02 to a PF30 BB?
BTW, congrats on your beautifully built bike. Mine uses a similar kit but based on a Giant Defy 5.

Do you know if anyone successfully fits a BBS02 to a PF30 BB?
I did this once but it was to much work. I had to push out the PF and then to drill an excentric adapter instead of the PF. and the BBS-Bottom-bracket must also change becaus the bike had nearly 90mm wide bottom-bracket and so on. I have a friend with a drilling-company in china and they have made it for me. I don´t like the BBS but I just wanted to know how much work it might be and whether it could be a business

Reactions: trex

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
difficult to say if it's commercially worth getting the adapter made but there is certainly demand for it.

Hi "cwah"
thats a powerfullfull motor I did´nt knew it before, thanks. I would be worried for the chain at such power.

In mountainarea it should make a lot of fun but I prefer Road and inside the law

Reactions: cwah

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
:eek:$1800 :eek: