For Sale 20" custom cargo bike - For repair - London UK

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Hello,

I'm liquidating everything and selling my dear loved custom cargo bike. It used to look like this:

Lately, the motor hall snapped, so it needs changing. I don't have time anymore to take care of the bike. So it looks like this at the moment:

Bike specs:
- 20" front and rear moped tyres. Great to avoid any puncture.
- Ultra long custom banana seat. Perfect to carry passenger as you can see on the pictures.
- Shimano BR-M615 Front And Rear break with spare brake pad. (rear not installed because it has variable regen)
- Front and rear light with switch installed
- power meter installed
- KLS7230S sine wave Kelly controller with 2 throttles. 1 for acceleration and another one for variable regen. It cost $270 new (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32809156125.html). Absolutely silent that's great.
- Leafbike 1000W motor with 90.5% efficiency (https://www.leafbike.com/products/e-bike-hub-motor/48v-52v-1000w-rear-spoke-hub-motor-electric-bike-motor-spline-cassette-1015.html). This is the motor with the hall wiring snapped so it needs to be re-wired. It has a 20" fat BMX rim with custom spokes (spare provided) and spare moroe tyre (never had punctures.
- 14s14p of battery which are NCR18650PF. About 196 cells. There is probably 1000-1500wh left of the battery. The bms is for 15s but works for 14s.

This thing cost me lots of time and money. It was a great deal of fun when it was working and I wish I wasn't moving and had the space to keep the bike.

So take advantage of it and get a great deal with it. You can have it for £450 or nearest offer.

Happy to sell it for parts. I'll put more parts for listing shortly.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Pictures:
I'm liquidating everything and selling my dear loved custom cargo bike. It used to look like this:

Lately, the motor hall snapped, so it needs changing. I don't have time anymore to take care of the bike. So it looks like this at the moment:

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk