26 E bikes tested

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Last edited:

steveindenmark

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 10, 2011
Thanks for this link it is really interesting.

Watch Danny McGaskills new clip in the videos, he is the guy on the train. Great skills and well shot as always.

Steve

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Danny M is incredible (am I allowed to say that....:p)

makes it seem so easy...My sons friends do similar stunts and he has a good link that shows all the falls that happen before finished film clips edited together. I cant post it as it is only on face book. but it probably represents that a lot of falls and tumbles occur and are all edited out making these guys look invincible and polished:)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Or is it flecc in disguise?
Absolutely not me, though I've enjoyed stunting in my time on both bikes and motorbikes.

Danny is the master and I wouldn't even want to ride a bike alongside him, I'd probably fall off in awe of his presence. I've seen all his videos and have them saved on my computer to show others from time to time.

Of course he can make mistakes and has suffered a number of broken bones and other injuries, but that just increases my respect for what he achieves. Lesser mortals would give up during that injuries process.

steveindenmark

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 10, 2011
Sorry, I didn`t mean to steal the thread.

Look at all the other stuff on the site there are some good review of bikes I have never heard of.

To Whisper and Juicy....you have to be in it to win it :Ø)

Steve

Steve