26 inch wheel with Shimano Dynahub

rooel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2007
26 inch quick release wheel fitted with Shimano dynahub, inner tube and Marathon Plus puncture resistant tyre on a Rigida Sputnik rim supplied by Spacycles, all in good condition and fine working order.

Suggested price £40 plus around £11 for Royal Mail Standard Parcels delivery.

D

Deleted member 4366

No longer available.
Shame, I was going to put it on the front of my bike and use it to charge the battery while I was going along so that it would never run out.

rooel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2007
That is something I have never thought of, but I wonder if the two or three watts from the dynamo would do much by way of charging the battery.

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
Shame, I was going to put it on the front of my bike and use it to charge the battery while I was going along so that it would never run out.
Love it!! Figure that one out and you be one very rich man :D:D

rooel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2007
I think we would all find that the various laws of physics which make free perpetual motion impossible would soon come into play if we tried to charge our batteries from a front wheel lighting dynamo.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
I think we would all find that the various laws of physics which make free perpetual motion impossible would soon come into play if we tried to charge our batteries from a front wheel lighting dynamo.
Does this mean that my idea for an electrically powered power station is dead in the water? It sounded so good on paper, zero emissions, no risk of nuclear catastrophe, no drain on the Earth's natural resources. Those pesky laws of physics, they spoil every one of my ideas.