A Basic Guide Courtesy of Grin

C

Cyclezee

A guy working for ebikes.ca AKA Grin Technologies (they seem to have dropped the Cyclery bit of the name.......personally I always found it a bit difficult to pronounce unlike Cyclezee), anyway one of Justin's guys (BTW, have told you before how I thrashed Justin and WW Ching at table tennis after a 30 year lay off:D), OK, Adam from:Dhas produced a very basic guide that even I can understand, so I thought Flecc, d8veh and one or two of you should read it thoroughly and get up to speed:p

Oh yeah, you need to click on the following link (if you don't know how to do that ask a 5 year old) http://www.ebikes.ca/guides/Ebikes_Basics_Guide_Web.pdf

Just in case you don't know who WW Ching is, he's the guy who can't even ride across Australia without falling off, think it's time he got a 3 wheeler:eek:

D

Deleted member 4366

That's a really good document and it explains all the basics for anybody that needs them. There's just one small mistake if you get a chance to talk to them. The chemical symbol for manganese is not Mg. That's magnesium. Manganese is Mn.

Last edited by a moderator:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
That made me grin.....its very good...even I should be able to understand it when I get the time to read it :D

Sooo tired and not from the joy of cycling :(

Uh oh....oven timer calling......but boy, am I looking forward to a couple of days off for the NEC Bike show at the end of this month......:D

Lynda :)

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Agreed an excellent document for someone to start with.

Jerry

C

Cyclezee

That made me grin.....its very good...even I should be able to understand it when I get the time to read it

Sooo tired and not from the joy of cycling

Uh oh....oven timer calling......but boy, am I looking forward to a couple of days off for the NEC Bike show at the end of this month......:D

Might see you at the NEC if you have the time with such a busy life;)

Time to update your forum details.........when you have a minute:rolleyes:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Might see you at the NEC if you have the time with such a busy life;)

Time to update your forum details.........when you have a minute:rolleyes:
Oh, Im sure we will manage to bump into each other at some point.....and forum details now changed.....no sooner the word than the deed :D

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
....no sooner the word than the deed :D

Lynda :)[/QUOTE]

Let's try this with something serious: 'Chocolate cake!' Waits, hopefully. 'Nurse; chocolate cake now. Please?'
Nope. Never trust anything in a forum ... exits, sobbing ;-()

Tom.
Have a nice ca - day!

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
....no sooner the word than the deed :D

Let's try this with something serious: 'Chocolate cake!' Waits, hopefully. 'Nurse; chocolate cake now. Please?'
Nope. Never trust anything in a forum ... exits, sobbing ;-()

Tom.
Have a nice ca - day![/QUOTE]

Ah Tom....if only you werent so far away......todays offerings are chocolate brownie, choc mars bar crispies, jam/cream sandwich cake, date and walnut loaf, raspberry and white choc scones, and fruit scones.......mmmmm.....yummy scrummy......oops....sorry, was that too cruel..... ;)

C

Cyclezee

That's a really good document and it explains all the basics for anybody that needs them. There's just one small mistake if you get a chance to talk to them. The chemical symbol for manganese is not Mg. That's magnesium. Manganese is Mn.
Maybe I'm blind or just cannot see, but after reading it a couple of times, I can't see Mg in the text:confused:

D

Deleted member 4366

Looks like they've changed it already. Somebody else must've spotted it.