A quick hello

RichB

Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2013
Hi all,
Just joined up as I will be getting my first ebike on Monday, a Cyclotricity Revolver.

Long story, but originally wanted a kit to put on my Trek 6300 mountain bike, but was offered the cycle to work scheme. So Im gonna start of at the bottom of the range but if e-biking is for me, I might end up selling my motorbike and getting something a bit more high end.

Depending on how the Cyclotricity feels I'll probably try to transplant the electric kit to my Trek anyway, but time will tell!

Anyway, looking forward to participating in the forum,

Rich

GORDONAL

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2009
sunny Powys(Wales),Spain
Welcome Rich .......enjoy i'm sure you will get loads of pleasure out of your first e-bike

Alan

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Hi all,
Just joined up as I will be getting my first ebike on Monday, a Cyclotricity Revolver.

Long story, but originally wanted a kit to put on my Trek 6300 mountain bike, but was offered the cycle to work scheme. So Im gonna start of at the bottom of the range but if e-biking is for me, I might end up selling my motorbike and getting something a bit more high end.

Depending on how the Cyclotricity feels I'll probably try to transplant the electric kit to my Trek anyway, but time will tell!

Anyway, looking forward to participating in the forum,

Rich
Hello RichB,

Welcome,you can learn so much being on here from me,and the first important thing that i will need to teach you is to be very careful,because e-biking IS highly addictive.:eek:

Mountainsport. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx