A2B or A2B like bike with Assisted pedalling and Throttle?

shambolic

Pedelecer
May 19, 2014
I have really been struggling with my E-bike, a Woosh Zephyr B. It's no fault of the bike I just think with my physical limits due to health issues I find it really hard going. I have an Iped, a moped style E-bike which is easy but has no exercise value. I am thinking one big point needed is a low center of balance. But I also need a bike that can cope with fairly rough ground, as my exercise involves a circuit of the country park next door. I had a look around the net and the A2B bikes look like a good option. Trouble is I can only find them with either assisted pedaling OR throttle and never both. I definitely need both, So is there an A2B like that or similar low center of gravity but strong built bike?
Also what sort of price would I get for the Zephyr B now? I believe I bought it about 5 months ago.

torrent99

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 14, 2008
Highgate, London
If it's available in an either or option, that PROBABLY means the controller is capable of doing both. So it's probably just a case of adding the missing one in. You could probably get the dealer to do it for you....

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
There is one for sale in classifieds now which may suit, serious bargain too.

shambolic

Pedelecer
May 19, 2014
There is one for sale in classifieds now which may suit, serious bargain too.
The Shima? It's gone but looking at the spec it was a real beast and I can't see how it could be brought into line with current legislation.

shambolic

Pedelecer
May 19, 2014
Nobody else got any advice? Small framed very solid bikes? If I can put a throttle on an A2b without throttle? Even if I could get the electrics taken off the Woosh get a smaller hub motor and put together something with a lower centre of balance?

EddieH

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2015
I have serious health issues as well which mean that some bikes just do not have enough power for my lungs. I use a Mountain Sport from LifeCycle which has peddle assist and throttle and still gives me some exercise.

shambolic

Pedelecer
May 19, 2014
Thanks for your replies
Problem I have is the size of my Woosh, that is size not weight. It seems I need a bike that gives me feet flat on the floor option.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
change the seat post for an unsprung one.