Agattu battery life

levelgaze

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 10, 2008
Thanks for the replies. Red faces all round at Levelgaze Towers, however: it turns out my other half had twice switched off power to the charger without my knowing. When I then went to check charging progress, and found the lights all out, I had put the battery back on the bike... So, I was riding on a part-charged battery.

I'll monitor again, but it seems likely that my post on the matter can be safely ignored in the meantime.

Last edited:

poppy

Pedelecer
Jun 9, 2008
Covas, Ferrol. La Coruña. Spain
I think I would check your brakes arent rubbing. I had a severe loss of range the other day and thought "oh oh, battery is wearing in", but it was just my rear brake slightly rubbing. Somehow the rear wheel had come a bit loose on one side and moved on that side in the dropout causing the brake to rub.

I am doing 21 miles on high with a break in between and still have 2 lights normally, but isnt much of a climb to mention on the journey.

John
ÇHi! The same thing happened to me. A mere 5km trip with 2 gentle hills on top mode took away almost three lights. And arrived home knackered, too.

Advertisers