Alternative LCD and or Controller for BPM 350w front motor

tezdread

Pedelecer
Oct 31, 2014
Hey,

I've had a few issues with my kit since buying it last November and it seems to be the LCD that is causing most of the issues. However the motor had to be replaced as it was making a lot of noise and I think the controller was replaced also.

I have the Samsung 36v 15AH battery and that is fine for my usage (about 30 miles a day, 40 miles today though)

Although the motor was replaced, it seems to be fine for my needs.

If I fit another new LCD from woosh, it will be the third one and I've been advised that if I don't take the bike to them for them to check everything I might have the same issues again. I live in Coventry and taking or sending my bike to Southend is far from a good option as I need my bike every day.

The ODO resets regularly, today the LCD just stopped working as I was cycling, using a little throttle. Turing the battery off and on didn't do anything straight away and I had to cycle with no power for about 10 minutes (about 30 Kg of bike) before trying again. This time the LCD came back on and I had throttle again but still no pedal assist and now the LCD goes into sleep mode if I don't move for a short period of time.

So what can I do?

Ideally, I need support that is reasonably local (Midlands)

If it is the LCD that is causing the issues, what options do I have in fitting a new\different LCD.

Thanks