Am I autistic is SW sociopathic?

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Without medical qualifications the question is, is the above true.
Or am I just out of time, is SW the man of the moment?
Do you think anyone else for has an obvious diagnosis?

Note this is Not serious, have a spliff and chill man.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Definition. Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

SW doesn't fit this pattern, since he clearly assists others in a number of ways, posts useful material and takes part in some specific subjects.

He is highly individual and likes to express himself in something akin to text language, but I can't see that being sufficient to classify him as far outside the pattern of norms in our wider society.

Anyway, as cyclists we are all arguably outside the norm in our society, some even being as extreme as to ride recumbents. ;)

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Frankly, I cannot really understand the question,
Am I autistic is SW sociopathic
Exactly how does an autistic questioner relate to sociopathy?
Do you think anyone else for has an obvious diagnosis?
Also. who is SW?

• Agree
Reactions: jwm

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Note this is Not serious, have a spliff and chill man.

you dont smoke weed these days pmsl go get one of these.
https://www.volcanovaporizer.com/shop_eu/en

made in Germany ;)
Soundwave
Function Lieutenant, Communications Commander and Warrior

Motto "Cries and screams are music to my ears."

i came they saw they ran away screaming,dynamite with a laser beam.

Soundwave is able to detect and jam transmissions across the entire energy spectrum, a talent that makes him suited to his position as Decepticon Communications Officer. Additionally, he has a photographic memory thanks to the vast data storage capacity of the magnetic disks in his chest compartment, and he is armed with a shoulder-mounted laser cannon and hand-held concussion blaster. Soundwave is physically strong compared to most.

• :D
Reactions: flecc and LeighPing

Advertisers